Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Saturday 31 August 2013

August butterflies

August is one of my favourite months and I am so happy to be doing a challenge on butterflies (one of my favourite things to craft with ) , but before I talk any more about this I would firstly like to thank everyone that entered this month . I am so amazed at how many wonderful entries there were for last months challenge. Anyway the winner has been chosen and it is number 3 Jennifer Scull 

please Email me over at seemacrafts@hotmail.co.uk so i can send you your prize, and don't forget to take a badge 

and the runners up are 15 Tracey F. and 18 Avril Watson please take a badge  . Well done every one that entered .

My design team have come up trumps again . They have all used some of the butterflies that I sell on my web shop www.seemacrafts.com and here is what they have all created. A huge thank you to my DT Team. I hope you will be inspired and join in the fun, as the fabulous LEJ Designs are sponsoring us this month and the winner will recieve 4 digis of their choice from her fabulous creations . You can make anything you like so long as it has at least one butterfly on it. 




10 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Thanks so much for placing my card as a runner up! Very exciting!
Tracey F.

Kate M said...

Fabulous projects.
xx

Laine said...

Wonderful creations.
x

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Really lovely DT makes. Seema your project is really lovely and unique. Very clever idea.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Unknown said...

Wow what talented ladies you all are
Hugs Susan xxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic creations, girls, and many thanks for choosing me as a runner up, I am over the moon and will wear my badge with pride xxx

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so much for choosing my card as the winner of your last challenge! that means a lot to me! :) I'll send an email right out.

and all of the projects by the DT are so very lovely!
enjoy your weekend!

lady jasmine crafts said...

O there all gorgeous love the rag doll xxxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic projects all so beautiful xxx

CraftyPaws said...

Really pretty doll--oh to be so creative! TFS