Yeh Christmas !

Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Challenge 52 Theme - Summers Coming for LEJ Designs

Well its that time of year when everyone is happy, spring has joined us and summer is well on the way . I have created a design For LEJ Designs using the digi rose 1 to celebrate and for the competiton this month . I hope it will inspire you to join in the fun over at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog and I also hope that you will see how wonderful the digi's are and how great they are for altered art projects.

as you can see i coulered the digi design in blue copic markers and outlined in a gold permanent marker I also coloured the leaves in the same gold pen. I then added the digi's to the front of my bird box and wrapped them around the sides

Once I had them securely fixed i modge pogged then over then  I used inka gold and edged the box in it. I then added all the lace trimmings and popped on some flowers . I also used cosmic shimmer mist on some of the flowers which look absolutely stunning . Although i definitely will be wearing gloves next time,
and when everything was attached i put some rattan in the top so that it could be hung up.
So this is my design I hope you will leave a comment thank you for stopping by . I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Floral Delights http://www.craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/http:
Lace & Pearls//houseofgilli.blogspot.co.uk/









8 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Seema this is fabulous!!!

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

In a word - awesome!! Love it
xx

Jan said...

Brilliant I love it xx Jan

Barbara said...

A very pretty 'altered' creation xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is a clever way to use your digi flowers. They look wonderful on this altered birdhouse. beautiful colour palette and detail. Thanks for joining our Floral Delights challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

MommyScraps said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at craft your passion!

Adina

mags said...

This is beautiful. A lovely project and very creative.
Mags
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

LOVE this and it's even more gorgeous in real life
Lindsay xx